We have kittens!
TuftsNTrills Nora’s son is Jeckle a Black Smoke Male
The Following young adults are available
We prefer homes with only one other cat. Our reasoning is they have been around many cats in the cattery and we feel they deserve to be pampered as either an only pet or only one other. These cats eat a raw diet so you must be willing to continue that for the life of the cat. These cats have all been spayed or neutered and will leave here up to date on their vaccines.
TuftsNTrills Mark, Black Silver & White Male, 2 years old
TuftsNTrills Naomi, Brown Ticked Tabby, Female 2 years old
TuftsNTrills Mary, Black Silver Torbie, Female, 2 years old
TuftsNTrills Luci, Black Silver Torbie Female 24 months old
CandyCoons Ohio City (Prissy)
Brown Ticked Tabby Female 4.5 year old
Brown Classic Tabby, 5.5 years old
Please check us out on Facebook for more Photos
If you would like to be considered as a potential parent for our kittens or adults, please take a moment to tell us about your and your family by completing the above linked application. This information helps me to make the perfect match. We appreciate you taking the time to provide this information for us.
We from time to time have retired breeders, that will be looking for the perfect home to spend their retirement years. These cats can be anywhere from 1 to 5 years old. These cats have been treated as our pets and we love them dearly. But, because we know that each cat deserves a family of their own, we will be very selective with finding them the perfect home. These cats will be spayed / neutered before leaving for their new homes. They will leave with all of their vaccines up to date.
PET KITTEN INQUIRIES
● We do not ship pet kittens, NO exceptions.
● If you see a kitten on the site you like and want us to hold it for you we require a $300 deposit. (Reason: we have held kittens in the past and people purchased kittens elsewhere and in the meantime we have turned homes away for that kitten).
● We do not offer cattery tours. This is our home and our hobby. When serious buyers come to look at kittens at approximately 12 weeks of age and older they will have a chance to meet us and the cats at that time. We will provide a link to our nursery cam.
● We do not keep a waiting list when are kittens are ready we will announce those available and to adopt a kitten, requires a $300 Deposit. Said deposit is nonrefundable and applies to the purchase price of the kitten.
● We do not allow our kittens to be declawed, de-vocalized or allowed outdoors and all Kittens must be spayed and neutered.
“We do require all of our kittens continue on a raw diet. “
|TuftsnTrills owners have the right to refuse ownership of our cats and kittens to any person at any time if we feel the situation is not suitable.|
Litters A, B,C D , E, F, G, H & I, J, K have found their forever homes.
Our previous litters
Xena and Lord Baxter
Heidi and Lord Baxter
Our Spunky little Bekah is now living in San Diego, CA!
This pair now Noah and TigerLily are living together as pets in Texas!
Baruch is living in Texas as show cat!
Our Lady Bella stays with us!
Parents Are Lady Bella and Sniper
Parents are Abigail and Sniper
Professional Photos courtesy of Helmi Flick