We currently have The following kittens available and will be ready to leave around the 23rd of February
and we are taking applications.n
Ohio City and Prince Harry Mating
Blue Female Ticked Tabby
1 -Blue with White Female Ticked Tabby
1- Brown with White Ticked Tabby Female
Please check us out on Facebook for more Photos
If you would like to be considered as a potential parent for our kittens or adults, please take a moment to tell us about your and your family by completing the above linked application. This information helps me to make the perfect match. We appreciate you taking the time to provide this information for us.
We from time to time have retired breeders, that will be looking for the perfect home to spend their retirement years. These cats can be anywhere from 1 to 5 years old. These cats have been treated as our pets and we love them dearly. But, because we know that each cat deserves a family of their own, we will be very selective with finding them the perfect home. These cats will be spayed / neutered before leaving for their new homes. They will leave with all of their vaccines up to date.
PET KITTEN INQUIRIES
● We do not ship pet kittens, NO exceptions.
● If you see a kitten on the site you like and want us to hold it for you we require a $300 deposit. (Reason: we have held kittens in the past and people purchased kittens elsewhere and in the meantime we have turned homes away for that kitten).
● We do not offer cattery tours. This is our home and our hobby. When serious buyers come to look at kittens at approximately 12 weeks of age and older they will have a chance to meet us and the cats at that time. We will provide a link to our nursery cam.
● We do not keep a future litter waiting list.
● We do not allow our kittens to be declawed, de-vocalized or allowed outdoors and all Kittens must be spayed and neutered.
“We do require all of our kittens continue on a raw diet. “
|TuftsnTrills owners have the right to refuse ownership of our cats and kittens to any person at any time if we feel the situation is not suitable.|
Litters D & E have all found their homes.
Our previous litters
Xena and Lord Baxter
Heidi and Lord Baxter
Parents Are Lady Bella and Sniper
Parents are Abigail and Sniper
Professional Photos courtesy of Helmi Flick